This Sunday, August 20th, is the 39th Blueberry Bash at St. Christopher’s Community Church!
This year’s Bash will benefit the Thurston County Food Bank. Bring a canned food donation and buy a pie to support the Food Bank.
Sunday, August 20
12 noon to 4 PM
St. Christopher’s Community Church
7902 Steamboat Island Rd. NW
Free, live entertainment by the Oly Mountain Boys, from 12 noon to 3:30 PM.
- Silent Auction
- Bingo Garden
- Great Prizes
Summertime Family Fun!
- Activities for the young at heart, from 12 noon to 4 PM
- Bounce House
- Giant Bubble Station
- Face Painting
- Many more kids activities
- Thurston County Food Bank – St. Christopher’s Church is an official food bank satellite location
- Open Hands Garden – Growing food and collecting donations from gardens in the Steamboat Island peninsula community
- Griffin Fire Department – Blood pressure tests and CPR demonstrations
Awesome Local Food
- Famous homemade blueberry pies – plus other fruit fillings supplied by Spooner Berry Farms
- Brats and 100% beef Polish sausages
- Ice cream milkshakes – thanks to a generous donation by Olympic Mountain Ice Cream
- Xinh’s eggrolls and geoduck chowder – courtesy of Taylor Shellfish Farms
- Buy a homemade pie and support the Thurston County Food Bank
You won’t want to miss this annual summertime event, celebrating its 39 years here on the Steamboat Peninsula!