Steamboat Island Cooperative Preschool invites interested parents to join them at their Open House the week of Monday, May 10th through Friday, May 14th.
For more information, or to arrange a visit, call 866-1819.
- Low child-adult ratios
- Safe, nurturing environment with a country setting
- Parental involvement leads to a child’s future success in school
- Parents and children make lifelong friends
- Parents gain and increased understanding of child development
- Parents gain valuable skills
- Affiliated with South Puget Sound Community College
SICP is located at 6240 – 41st Ave. NW, near the corner of Steamboat Island Rd. and 41st Ave. Call them at 866-1819, for more information.
They have a web site at http://teacherweb.com/WA/SteamboatIslandCooperativePreschool/SICP/apt1.aspx
Steamboat Island Cooperative Preschool is an excellent program that’s operated in this area for years. It offers three main classes and an enrichment class:
Chipmunk Class – For children 18 months to 3 years old by August 31. Classes meet from 9-11:30 am on Tuesday and Thursday.
Otter Class – For children 3 to 4 years old by August 31. Classes meet from 9-11:30 am on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Orca Class – For children 4 years old or older by August 31. Classes meet from 12:30-3 pm on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Dolphin Enrichment Class – Open to all co-op students and alumni. For children 3-5 years old by August 31. Classes meet from 12:30-3 pm on Thursdays for four weeks.