Taylor Shellfish Farms will hold not one, but four shellfish seed sales this summer. If you have beachfront property, you may be interested in growing your own oysters, clams, mussels and geoduck.
The sales in Shelton are all from 8:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M. and are on May 27th, June 24th, July 22nd, and August 19th.
Click here for driving directions.
Click here for price lists, growing methods, FAQs and much more.
Taylor Shellfish Farms reminds residents that they can be a friend of Puget Sound with these steps:
- Get involved in local shoreline and growth management planning
- Maintain your septic system in good working order
- Collect and dispose of pet waste in areas where it can not wash into surface waters
- Fence your horses or cows out of streams
- Recycle used motor oil and dispose of household hazardous wastes at appropriate facilities, not in your yard or septic system.