Join Us! Benefits of Membership in the Griffin Neighborhood Association
- As a member, you are helping to support ongoing communications which keep all of us informed of critical issues in the area where we live.
- You will have a voice in the issues facing this community and voting privileges within the Association.
- You will support the association's advocacy efforts to address the crucial issues in our community.
- You help us to sponsor local social events.
- Your support helps us to produce the Griffin Business Directory.
- Only Association members can use our Weed Wrench.
Become a Member
If you own property, a business, or reside in the Griffin area, you are eligible to become a member of the Griffin Neighborhood Association.
Annual dues are $10 for an individual, $20 for a household or business membership, and $10 for seniors age 65 and up. We accept dues donations of any amount.
The Griffin Neighborhood Association is registered with the State of Washington as a non-profit organization. However, the GNA is not a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and dues and donations to the Association are not tax-deductible.
Follow the two steps below to join the Griffin Neighborhood Association.
Already a Member?
Not sure if your membership has lapsed? Click here to send an email to our Treasurer. Please provide the name you used when you became a member.
Choose a membership form.
Either complete the online form on this page or download and complete a paper form.
Paper Enrollment Form
Don't want to complete our online membership form? Click here to download a paper membership form.
Complete the paper form and mail it with your annual dues (either check or money order payable to "Griffin Neighborhood Association") to
Griffin Neighborhood Association
6341 - 41st Ave NW
Olympia, WA 98502