The Weed Wrench
One of the benefits of GNA membership is access to our Weed Wrench.
What's a Weed Wrench, you ask?
- Weed Wrench™ is a manually-operated, all-steel tool designed to remove woody plants by uprooting.
- Powerful jaws with an 18:1 gripping leverage are teamed with a 6:1 leverage for pulling.
- Proven effective from coast to coast, Weed Wrench is an efficient, safe, selective, permanent means of eliminating unwanted shrubs and sapling trees.
- Soil disturbance is minimal and desirable plants are unharmed.
- Persons of ordinary strength can use it effectively after only seconds of familiarization.
- And it's fun! An important part of Weed Wrench's success has been that most people find it fun to use.
Our Weed Wrench is available for rent to GNA members at a rate of $10 a week (all proceeds to benefit the GNA).
Contact Mike at (913) 909-0991 or Becky at (913) 909-8215 for Weed Wrench availability. They'll provide you with information as to where you can pick up the Weed Wrench, which is normally stored at an address on 41st Ave. NW.
For more information about how to use a Weed Wrench, below is a document you can download, describing the tool. Or click on this link to view a quick how-to video.